Issue with AR84

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Issue with AR84

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ofstreams
    ofstreams
    Participant

Hi all, My AR2412 works fine, but the 84 doesn’t. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi everyone. I'm having issues with a new AR84. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted by Ryan Leonardo on Friday, January 12, 2018

Profile photo of I am
    I am
    Participant

Select channel 25 and then the processing button touch the preamp tab and make sure the socket is selected as local expander 1. Not D snake expander 1. Hope that helps.

Profile photo of I am
    I am
    Participant

Obviously you will also have to select on channel 26 and so on local expander two local expander three local expander four local expander five local expander six local expander seven and local expander eight on the subsequent channels As it looks for the D snake expander first unless otherwise programmed.

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

He isn’t using it as a local expander, it’s plugged into the expander port of the AR2412.

You’re doing everything correctly, I’d expect that to be working. It might be worth trying it in the local expander port to see if it works there though.

Chris

Profile photo of I am
    I am
    Participant

I guess I missed that part. Yeah I would definitely check it in the local expander port on the back of the board to confirm whether it’s working there or not. Meanwhile I’m gonna try mine to see what happens.

Profile photo of I am
    I am
    Participant

Yeah mine works fine in a d snake expander port. Definitely try the local expander pour on the back of the Board.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Different CAT cable?

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Can’t edit my post. Coming up with spammer alert. Never seen that before.

Try plugging cable that’s in the 2412 into the 84. See if that works. If not then you might have a defective 84. I had a 2412 and 84 at a church fail last year. Both comm ports. Had to send them back to AH Service.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Test.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.