Is this the best flash drive for me?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Is this the best flash drive for me?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of debzdoodle debzdoodle 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of debzdoodle
    debzdoodle
    Participant

I have been using an old WD My Passport for recordings ever since I got my QU16 which has been rock solid. I have tried various others – hard drives, flash drives etc, but not really had the best results so I don’t want to waste money here and I want to get something that most folks agree on. The Sandisk Extreme seems to get the most votes and is on the list of compatible drives. When I search I can only find this one and I want to make sure I am getting one that will work for me.

https://www.oempcworld.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=USB32GB-CruzerExtreme3&Store_Code=oem&gdffi=173ea3c7bd764f9c9a5b4d748cc4f57c&gdfms=3FBEE8452CF94C229611293048590FB5&gclid=CLGEspOdns4CFQ1ZhgodiFQN3A

This one ???… or something else worthy of trying??

Thank you

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

That’s the one I use, along with the 64G version. Not had a problem yet.

debzdoodle
    Participant

Thanks Mark… I just ordered a couple of the 64gb versions..

debzdoodle
    Participant

FYI… I was in BJ’s yesterday and they had some great discounts on flash drives. I use them all the time for file storage and transfer so I picked some up. I figured it was worth trying them with the QU16 just in case I got lucky but none worked.
    They are Sandisk Ultra USB 3.0 32gb
    and Sandisk Cruzer U USB 16gb.

Oh well…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.