Is there a way on MixPad software to

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Is there a way on MixPad software to

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jp
    Jp
    Participant

On The Mixpad software I am looking to switch Auxes from pre to post. Has anyone else done this and can you share the process

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Granted I’m new to the SQ Mix Pad app but unlike the QU Mix Pad app I don’t think there is a way to globally change and aux/mix from pre or post using the SQ app.

You can change it on a channel by channel basis by either sliding the fader control panel all the way up to show you the on/off mix select and the pre/post button at the top of fader or with the with the channel fader window slid down it will show all the mixes and groups and their selections in the top window.
    To do either of those you have to have a mix/aux selected.

Profile photo of STEFANO81
    STEFANO81
    Participant

in the preamp section scroll right and open the aux, dca and matrix routing page … there you can choose between pre and post fader

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

n the preamp section scroll right and open the aux, dca and matrix routing page … there you can choose between pre and post fader

That is not a global select for the entire mix/aux though.
    You explained better what I tried to as a second option.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.