Is there a copy a Mix bus contributions to another Mix Bus

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Is there a copy a Mix bus contributions to another Mix Bus

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Haniel Trisna
    Haniel Trisna
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m looking to copy all the channel contributions from one mix bus to the next. Will speed up monitor worlds dialing.
    Is there such a thing on the SQ console yet?

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hey Haniel,

Sure! Just use the Copy/Paste keys along with the Mix keys as here – (https://youtu.be/kKE1gThSTrw?t=28)
    You can also use the Reset key, but obviously go careful with that one!

Cheers,
    Keith.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

is it possible to copy/paste/reset a single channel routing?
    processing is easy… but routing…

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

Hi Steffen,

I donĀ“t think so, but you can use ganging as a work around. The first memeber of a group will determine the how the attributes change. As soon as you hit apply the routing (providing you marked the little routing rectangle) is copied from member one to all others.

Cheers,
    Andre

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I know that with ganging already
    but I’m not in front of a console so I can’t check if it’s possible to copy routings

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@steffen R,

Currently, use of Copy/Paste/Reset for routing is from the mix point of view only. So you cannot use Copy/Paste/Reset for individual channels, but can use them for entire mixes.
    There has been some discussion, but very few requests for Copy/Paste/Reset for single channel routing.

Cheers,
    Keith.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.