ipad pro crash

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting ipad pro crash

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jacopercy
    jacopercy
    Participant

if i connect my new ipad pro to the qu sb on qu-pad admin the mixer appears but if i try to select a channel fader the app crashes? I have updated all firmware to the latest and the app. This doesn’t happen on my old ipad which works seamlessly ! Just wanted a bigger screen !!?? any ideas please ?

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Delete and reinstall ?

Giga

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Which iOS are you running?

I know there is a public beta version of iOS16 available, which is currently unsupported (but of course will be supported on official release).

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Paul Loth
    Paul Loth
    Participant

I have had this Issue for Weeks on my 6th Gen iPad first running iPadOS 16 Beta, when I made a support request. Now the Release Version is out, and the App still crashes when tapping on a fader to select the Channel. This makes the App unusable. I deployed a System with a QU Mixer which needs the App! Please fix this ASAP!

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@paul Loth

The Qu-Pad update will be available very shortly and in time for the iOS16 release as already stated.
    At the time of posting this reply however, iOS16 has not been released, though you may have installed a release candidate as part of Apples’ beta/preview program.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Now the Release Version is out, and the App still crashes when tapping on a fader to select the Channel. This makes the App unusable. I deployed a System with a QU Mixer which needs the App! Please fix this ASAP!

Are you serious?
    You deploy systems with beta versions of system software?

Release Date for ipadOS 16 is October because Apple has problems with the new features.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.