iPad Pro 12.9 screen and QU-PAC

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions iPad Pro 12.9 screen and QU-PAC

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mario Mario 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mario
    Mario
    Participant

I’m loving my newly purchased QU-PAC. Also purchased a new iPad pro (12.9 screen) for it. It works but find that the smaller 2nd generation iPad I was using has a better “wifi distance” range and have never lost connection. I lose wifi connection using the iPad Pro at a shorter distance than my smaller, older generation iPad. I’m using the same Apple Airport Express.

My theory is it’s taking longer to “paint” the larger QU-Pad app pages and therefore loses connection in the process. Don’t know.

Comments/thoughts?

Thanks,
    Mario

Profile photo of Mrvoltz
    Mrvoltz
    Participant

I haven’t tried it at length, I use a iPad Air2 and my friends has the pro, we ran a wedding together a few weeks ago and were both connected to my QU16 with great results but didn’t go beyond 75 feet.

Profile photo of Mario
    Mario
    Participant

Thanks for your response. What router were you using?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi
    Axctually I noticed like a ‘filling screen scenario’ recently on iPad Pro
    However I just put it down to flipping through a lot of screen changes?
    Thats a lot of data it has to transmit..?
    I use Airport Extreme..
    Im not the greatest at networking.
    But there maybe some ticks and boxes of data we could tick/untick to speed that up>?

Profile photo of Mario
    Mario
    Participant

Interesting. Perhaps using an Airport Express or Extreme router makes a difference. But like I said, I haven’t had any problem when using my Express and the smaller iPad. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.