Ipad Mini for control

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Ipad Mini for control

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of krazykev
    krazykev
    Participant

anyone using an Ipad mini to control desk?, thoughts? or do I need a full size pad ?

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Yes. All the time. Sure bigger probably better buy mini works fine. I have 2 minis. One is retina. No problem.

Profile photo of krazykev
    krazykev
    Participant

thanks GC

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

I love the mini, I am right handed so I craddle the iPad in my left arm and adjust things with my right hand. The original sized iPad made my arm hurt after afew hours but the mini is much nicer,,, at least to me.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Yes – screen is fine, prefer it to the full sized one due to weight…

Profile photo of Ratchet
    Ratchet
    Participant

I realize the iPod Touch 5th gen is small, but I think its capabilities are the same as the iPads – would it work?

I already have the touch, so trying to see if it’ll get me by until I get an iPad, thanks.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Pretty sure that a Touch will only run apps for iPhones, not iPads, so you’d only be able to use the Qu-You app. And if it did run Qu-Pad, I think it would be much too small.

I picked up a used iPad 2, with a few scratches & a broken front camera, for very little money, and that now lives with my gig stuff, works the desk & has quite a lot of music on it. – works fine.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

I think it would be too small as well…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.