ipad ios 9.3.5

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions ipad ios 9.3.5

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kendo
    kendo
    Participant

i want to purchase a used ipad with ios 9.3.5..will this be supported by qu16?
    i ve just bought new qu16..i m new to this and i have also an old link dual antenna wireless router…hope it works..thanx

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Kendo,

The Qu-Pad app requires iOS 9.3 or later, so this iPad should work fine with the Qu-Pad app.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Fwiw: my older iPad mini also runs 9.3.5 without problems.

Good luck !

Giga

Profile photo of kendo
    kendo
    Participant

thanx for fast reply..l bought it and after installation i gave a shot of it..wow..smooth n fast response..nice work flow..

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

thanx for fast reply..l bought it and after installation i gave a shot of it..wow..smooth n fast response..nice work flow..

The Allen Heath QU and SQ apps are some of the best laid out and easy to use mixer control apps out there.

I actually find the app menus are easier to use than then the menus on the actual surface.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Haha, I feel the same way; I was kinda forced to use an X32 some time ago and as I really hate the Behringer app I downloaded Mixingstation which I then as best as I could reconfigured to look and behave as Qu-Pad 😄

Giga

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Haha, I feel the same way; I was kinda forced to use an X32 some time ago and as I really hate the Behringer app I downloaded Mixingstation which I then as best as I could reconfigured to look and behave as Qu-Pad 😄

Giga

The Soundcraft SI series app has to be the worst!!!! On the other hand the Soundcraft UI browser based control is not so bad.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.