ip8 surface or rack not working

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions ip8 surface or rack not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of biscuit2000 biscuit2000 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of biscuit2000
    biscuit2000
    Participant

hello, i have a surfaceless setup, i had an ip8 hooked up, working with mix and select buttons, so it was on the surface tab, i updates to version 1.9 and now the ip 8 is not connecting in surface tab, it is in the rack tab, but then i don’t have the mix and select options for the buttons

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Any more info on that situation would be very much appreciated!
    Can you un-mount the IP8 from Mixrack and then mount it in surface mode?

As I am on a surface-less setup myself, that might be a show stopper holding me from updating.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Probably unrelated, but there is a new option in Director V1.9 to block connection to IP Controllers when Offline. This is at the bottom left of the System / Offline screen.
    As RS suggests, try removing the device from the MixRack / Controllers menu, make sure Director is Online, and re-add the device in the Surface / Controllers menu. Let us know how you get on.

Profile photo of biscuit2000
    biscuit2000
    Participant

Solved !

As, nicola mentioned the bottom left offline thing, did the trick. controller works with director and connected to surface wit mix and select options.
    than you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.