IP8 MkII?? IP10??

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions IP8 MkII?? IP10??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tor tor 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pulenk
    pulenk
    Participant

Thinking about buying a dlive system controlled by director (Windows-Tablet) and something like the IP8.

My two complaints about the IP8:

– I´m missing an assignable Rotary Control per Channel (in addition to the fader)
    – I´m missing led meters for every channel – place it between the faders, so everything keeps nice and small!

Please, do it!

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

I use this now as you are thinking about…
    Agree – Encoders would be great – but that would be a pain in the a.. to programm various parameters for every encoder – and how do u want to switch them.
    For that they would need to make an bigger IP Device with more buttons. Cause u need to program every button or encoder what they should control. U can make Scenes with different Layouts but then u would need more buttons to recall that scenes (layouts).
    But would be cool to see.

Oh – if i remember correct: Meters are shown in the LCD of each channel…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thinking about buying a dlive system controlled by….

other means rather than the dLive surface

I’m interested to see where this conversation leads.

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

I totally agree with pulenk – would be great to have an bigger IP Controller with Rotaries and so on.
    But i dont know if A&H want to go that route.
    We will see.

Profile photo of tor
    tor
    Participant

You can be 100% sure they will not go that route. If you want a real surface, buy a C1500.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.