Ip8 is not working properly on v1.7

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Ip8 is not working properly on v1.7

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BILDIC BILDIC 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of aisle-6
    aisle-6
    Participant

I am experiencing weird behaviours with my ip8/C1500 combo as well. Yesterday I assigned the DCA’s to one layer and assigned the button below the scribble strip to be a mix button for each DCA. this allowed me to spill the DCA assignments on the C1500 from the “mix” button on the ip8. Today the ip8 played up a little when first connected and I had to reprogram the ip8 to the assignments that I wanted. Now when I try to assign a button the “mix” and “select” parameters in the drop down menu are not there. They are literally not a venue option today. I updated to VER1.70 last week. Super weird.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

the problems of integrating the IP8 in V1.70 Director have already been mentioned several times.
    Apparently a solution has already been worked out, which should then come with the 1.71.
    We all have the hope that it will work again as usual.

Profile photo of BILDIC
    BILDIC
    Participant

Ip8 solution is confirmed in 1.71 but when is released date for hot fix?

In ver 1.7 is ip8 not working, but iPad app is.

Downgrade to ver 1.64 – ip8 is working, but iPad app is downgrade not possible.

It is frustrating working with ip8 or iPad, but not both for month already.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

to be honest, I don’t like the time delay either.
    i still hope there will be an update soon.

Profile photo of Jens-Droessler
    Jens-Droessler
    Participant

Yes, as mentioned before, “compatibility modules” for the iPad app is a must. It was bad with iLive, it is bad with dLive and SQ. I don’t see where the problem is in including older app cores as well and loading the right one on connect.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Yea, it’s 7 weeks now since 1.7.0 got released. And this bug got confirmed 4 weeks ago….Seems like they want to get as many things as possible in point releases.
    But in this case, where 1.70 looks like a show stopper for quite some people with dLive “wings” configurations? These configurations get promoted especially, but don’t seem to have high priority in solving this bug?

Profile photo of BILDIC
    BILDIC
    Participant

Another week passed and no info from AH.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

And yet another week without a word from A&H….

Profile photo of BILDIC
    BILDIC
    Participant

Here: https://www.allen-heath.com/dlive-home/

dLive is Allen & Heath’s flagship digital mixing system.

Really?

Profile photo of BILDIC
    BILDIC
    Participant

solved

V 1.71

thanks AH

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.