IP8 Improvements

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions IP8 Improvements

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RS RS 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Parker Gann
    Parker Gann
    Participant

I use an IP8 as an extension of my console. I really need to to function like a set of console faders. It’s frustrating that when on sends on fader, the faders don’t follow that change because they’re mapped to input strips and fixed to the master mix. It would be more helpful if the faders on an IP8 were considered by the console like any other fader on a surface and followed DCA spills and Sends on Faders options. Also the ability to link it to a fader bank on the main surface (like on any multi bank surface) would be great for extensions of input bays or whatnot.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

+1000000 from my side.
    It would also be helpful when the Sends On Fader Stuff works also when no physical surface is involved. I mean when only the Director application works with one or more IP8 controller. This would make this device really useful when no big surface can be used for some reasons.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

That is exactly how I use it, mfk0815.
    It is some programming work in the first place, but it is absolutely doable.

Although I have to admit, a dedicated sof feature would be easier!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.