IP12?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Duesenbert Duesenbert 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Any chance we can get a 12-channel version of the IP8? Preferably with meters on the channels, and Mute/Sel/Mix/Cue buttons. Oh! And Pre/Assign buttons, too, as long as I’m wishing (but the meters would be at the top of my list).

Really I just want to add a left half of a C3500, minus the screen to our S5000. Or the bottom half of a C1500, if you want to think of it that way. Just the front part, I mean… I’m not looking to add any I/O or anything.

Profile photo of Duesenbert
    Duesenbert
    Participant

The IP8 LCDs have meters for the channels, and you can map the buttons above and below each LCD to be whatever you want (correction, whatever it will let you). So if you just prioritize the button functions you need on that extra fader bank, you can really accomplish a lot with it!

I’m currently using one with only 2 layers of faders and the other 4 buttons on the right are actually scenes. So they can be really flexible. I’ve also worked with multiple IP8s in a surface-less scenario and it was more fun than I thought it would be.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.