IP stereo/mono and MIX stereo/mono thru scenes

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting IP stereo/mono and MIX stereo/mono thru scenes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RomanLobach RomanLobach 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RomanLobach
    RomanLobach
    Participant

Hi Guys!

Have a problem with stereo/mono setup of input channels and mixes thru the scenes. Have a show with different bands. SQ 6 with 1.4.3.

Is it possible to bind the link of channels and mixes to the scene, but not the global link mode? extremely inconvenient to work at big concerts!

Maybe i need somewhere to stylishly ask about it and with the next firmware …

Profile photo of Barryjam
    Barryjam
    Participant

I think that mono/stereo setup of inputs is saved or altered at the Show level, Not at the scene level. (I recall that this is dictated by hardware and not likely to be altered in future firmware updates).

In your situation, you need to save a different Show for each band, even if each band only uses one scene.

Profile photo of New2SQ
    New2SQ
    Participant

Yes, Show level. I ran into that problem myself before I realized what was going on.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

In Version 1.4 Ganging was introduced. So you can link parameters of two, or more, Channels. This will help to realize Stereo channels. Or you can define some stereo channels on the end of the inputs and then use them in different scenes with differen input patches. And because the layer strip assignments are also stored to scenes you can rearrange the strips on your working folder as well. The same you can do for mixes too.

Profile photo of RomanLobach
    RomanLobach
    Participant

Thank you so much for the answers!
    Ganging channels is really good for input linking. But for the stereo mixes works only change the show. And how safe channels will work with new show?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.