IP 1/2 not working with FW 1.4

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions IP 1/2 not working with FW 1.4

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JohnOC JohnOC 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JohnOC
    JohnOC
    Participant

So I upgraded to Firmware V 1.4 this evening and IP 1/2 which I have set to be a stereo channel “stopped working”.
    I have this channel set as Stereo coming from Channels 1+2 on our second DX168 – its the keyboard, so is pretty crucial to the worship service.
    The rest of the channels worked fine.

So – temp plugged the kbd into another mono channel to get thru the service and then did some investigation.

I can levels on the meter on channel 1+2 but cannot hear anything on PFL.
    If I patch those inputs on the DX168 onto another stereo pair (e.g. 39/40), it works fine.
    So it seems to be something odd with Channel 1+2.

I also tried switching Channel 1+2 back to mono channels without success.

I can see no difference between the 1+2 & 39+40 on the Pre-Amp screens.

Should I raise a ticket for this?

Btw – one of the reasons I upgraded is because the Mixpad updated (Android Tablet) so wouldn’t work with 1.3.2

Thanks – John

I have a workaround for the moment, but looks like there

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

I have had a simulair issue with input 2. The signalflow stopt after the gate.
    When i recalled another scene input 2 was working, recalling the previous, it was dead again.
    I solved this by recalling the “good scene” and save it “over the bad one” then did some adjustments regarding the scene settings fit again.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Both,

Please do send in a ticket for this so that we can look at the cause in more detail.

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of JohnOC
    JohnOC
    Participant

Support ticket #NQK-528-42391 raised.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.