iOS app not mirroring updated channel labels

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting iOS app not mirroring updated channel labels

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dpdan dpdan 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Banddirector
    Banddirector
    Participant

Hello,

Using a Qu Pac. Currently, fully up to date and operating correctly.

However,

We have renamed channels for our current project. We did this on the mixing console itself. The issue is that The current set up on the mixer itself is not mirroring to our wireless(ipad). To be specific, we still see our last project’s set up and labels. Is this something I need to do manually on the ipad or should our ipad automatically update?

Hope I was clear enough.

Thanks for any help you can send my way.

KT

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

I don’t know for sure, but in the Qu manual, section 8 (bad military reference…) “Channel Naming” it states that names are sent to the iPad from the mixer, that channel names are saved as settings in stored scenes…
    This leads me to think that once you have made the change at the mixer you name the scene, then load the scene in the app…I think. I’ve only got the Qu-16 so I don’t know for sure, but if scene loading shows on the Qu-pad app I think it’s a good bet.

Profile photo of Banddirector
    Banddirector
    Participant

Awesome. I will try and report back so anyone else can know for sure.

Thanks for the reply.

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

I was setting up a brand new system today and they have a Qu16 and a few iPads.
    We named the channels on the iPad, then we went into the booth and looked at the console to verify that the console had the names too,,, and it did. 🙂
    Good idea of course to save the scene.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.