IOS 16 Bug On QU PAD

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting IOS 16 Bug On QU PAD

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of debzdoodle debzdoodle 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

Since the release of IOS 16 I have noticed that when accessing GEQ within the QU Pad app on my Ipad, all of the labelled frequency bands are missing from their respective faders, they are blank. Not the end of the world but will there be an update to rectify this minor bug?

I think someone else may have mentioned this in another post but I couldn’t find that, so apologies if I have duplicated an earlier request.

Lee

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

The frequency numbers are likewise missing on iOS 15.7. Not sure when the went away but they are there on my iPad mini that is so old that
    it will not even update any longer.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi Both,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies.
    Although there may not appear to be many changes, to achieve the correct resizing for the different models and the support for iPadOS16, a fairly substantial rebuild of the Qu-Pad GUI was required.
    Unfortunately during the process, it seems this bug has managed to sneak in.

It’s been logged and we’ll get onto a fix ASAP.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

@KeithJ A&H

Thanks Keith.

Just for reference, I am using an old iPad Air 2, which I think is the oldest model to be supportive of IOS 16. My older iPad Air is running its latest software version, 12.5.6 and QU PAD on that device is running fine.

Lee

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

I am waiting until iOS 16 becomes a bit more settled before upgrading. Thanks for looking into this.

Phil

Profile photo of debzdoodle
    debzdoodle
    Participant

I can no longer access QU YOU on my phone since upgrading to IOS 16 – every time I try to open the app, it crashes. I have deleted and reloaded to see if that would help but it does not.

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

@debzdoodle

QU YOU is working fine on my iPhone 13 mini with the latest iOS.

Lee

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@debzdoodle

Please contact us using support.allen-heath.com with more details on your phone model so we can log and investigate this.

Thank you!
    Keith.

debzdoodle
    Participant

Will do – thanks Keith

debzdoodle
    Participant

Thanks Lee7, as Keith has suggested, it must be to do with the iphone model

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.