iOS 13.3 ???

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions iOS 13.3 ???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone who has updated their iPad to iOS 13.3 had any issues with with any Allen Heath apps
    or had any other strange isues, loss of connectivity, battery life, ect.

I have not updated mine as of yet but wanted to check, I’m still at 12.4
    I know Apple did a lot rapid fire iOS updates lately!

Thanks
    Mike C.

Profile photo of DoctorG
    DoctorG
    Participant

I have encountered brief loss of connection with older iOS versions. I have the latest version, and can not say is is any different – better or worse.
    Unfortunately, you need to use a password for the mixer that can be entered quickly, because you will need it when working live with an iPad.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I have three iPads and updated one them to 13.3 and it ran my QU app fine operating the mixer. Also tested it with the DBX 360 app operating a DSP and Safari operated my Soundcraft Ui fine.

Didn’t get a real feel for battery life or wifi range differences (if any) with the testing.

I use a hidden SSID on my wifi and the iPads have always taken maybe a minute to connect and fully come on line with the wifi connection.
    Connection to a open SSID is just a few seconds.
    The connection times seems about the same as the iPads running the older iOS 12.4

For what it’s worth my iPads are all AIR2 models.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.