Instructional video for offline editing and loading a show?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Instructional video for offline editing and loading a show?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PopoLino PopoLino 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hey sound guy
    Hey sound guy
    Participant

Hello All,
    THanks for adding me to the forum.
    Longtime audio guy but need some assistance for creating a show on the editing program and then loading it to an SQ5.
    Are there any videos available to show you how to do this?
    TIA guys

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I haven’t used the SQ editing program, but in theory you should be able to use the software to create a show just like you would in front of a console. What is different is when you save this show, it will bring up a box where you choose where to save the file. You will want to use a USB drive and save the file on it. Then take that USB drive to the physical console and plug it in. Then “load the show” using the console scene controls, but choose the file to load from the USB drive. Then save the show to the console (instead of the USB drive). This should be all that you need to do.

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

I’m definitely no expert, but I have made some simple training videos for my volunteer team at church and one of the more recent ones I did was on this topic. You may find it helpful: https://youtu.be/j7ulEmgx6hI

Profile photo of oReceltornic121
    oReceltornic121
    Participant

hello. can somebody suggest a vhs converter?

Profile photo of PopoLino
    PopoLino
    Participant

hello. can somebody suggest a vhs converter?

Hello, oReceltornic121! If you have time and willing to read an article I’m gonna show you, then you’ll probably resolve your problem by yourself. Here is the article I’m talking about: https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/capture-vhs.html. You’ll find out how to transfer VHS to digital, and what converter to use for that. Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.