Instalar qu-16 en linux

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Instalar qu-16 en linux

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Valesfs
    Valesfs
    Participant

Hola a todos! Me acabo de cambiar a Linux y me reconoce la mixer pero no hay sonido, que hago? Por favor ayúdenme! Necesito resolverlo, se lo agradezco desde ya!

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@Valesfs

por favor diganos Vd exactamente is su problema

tambien por favor use Vd el red para trazducar su mesaje por los quien usan ingles

Profile photo of Valesfs
    Valesfs
    Participant

hi, my problem is the following: connect the mixer by usb and my linux pc recognizes it, but when making a video call by zoom I configure the audio so that it has input from the mixer, then I speak through some microphone but There is no sound input, it only recognizes it but the sound is not working, so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I’m going to guess that zoom is only going to pick off tracks 1 & 2 from the USB B multitrack output as most other live streaming software does.

Do you have audio levels on the mixer main L R output?

Did you set up the USB output routing in the IO menu?

If not go to the mixer set up menu under the IO Patch tab select USB, in that menu
    select track 1 and then change it to “L”, go to track 2 and change it to “R”
    and hit apply.

Let us know.

Profile photo of Valesfs
    Valesfs
    Participant

hello, apart from doing that configuration in the mixer, should I install any program or drivers in linux? or simply connect the mixer by usb and recognize it immediately? Thank you

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

hello, apart from doing that configuration in the mixer, should I install any program or drivers in linux? or simply connect the mixer by usb and recognize it immediately? Thank you

I would do the mixer configuration and try connecting it before trying any driver updates.

Profile photo of Valesfs
    Valesfs
    Participant

Hello, thank you very much for your answer! see can i use the helpers? I mean, for example, if you leave channel 1 on Aux 9 L and Channel 2 on Aux 10 R, would it work?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Linux is not official supported

Profile photo of Valesfs
    Valesfs
    Participant

And what should I do when it is not compatible? 🙁 I need to make it work in Linux please

volounteer
    Participant

@Valesfs

If linux is not compatible you will have to do something else.

However, just not being supported does not mean that it is incompatible.
    That just means that AH does not support it and if you have problems they will not help with those.

Just WHY do you NEED to make it work in LINUX ?

Are you hosting a zoom ? Or are you calling into a zoom?
    Why is the Qu needed for zoom at all ???

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Are you hosting a zoom ? Or are you calling into a zoom?
    Why is the Qu needed for zoom at all ???

I’ll take a wild guess that he has a need for multiple audio inputs or he wants to
    use a single good mic and the QU16 will work as the interface.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Hello, thank you very much for your answer! see can i use the helpers? I mean, for example, if you leave channel 1 on Aux 9 L and Channel 2 on Aux 10 R, would it work?

Assuming that Zoom is going to pick off track/channel 1 and Track/channel 2 from the USB
    that would work…provided your mic or mics are also feeding aux 9-10 on the mixer.

You said that your Linux computer recognized the mixer when connected, there’s a good chance it will work when the audio routing assignments are set up.

volounteer
    Participant

@mikec

I just question the need for multiple mike inputs to zoom and also the need for a mixer.
    OTOH I have not used zoom and trying to find info so I could attend my first zoom meeting today, but did not turn up anything useful.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I just question the need for multiple mike inputs to zoom and also the need for a mixer.
    OTOH I have not used zoom and trying to find info so I could attend my first zoom meeting today, but did not turn up anything useful.

A panel discussion presentation, maybe live music.

volounteer
    Participant

@mikec

Nope.

It is first meeting of photo club in months.
    Actually going to be two clubs attending via zoom to watch a presentation by a pro photog.

This meeting is special because pro photographer Bill Fortney will be presenting for us! [I take Janet’s word for that].
    Bill’s topic is “The Four Things All Great Images Must Have!”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.