Insert FX

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Imarconi Imarconi 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Imarconi
    Imarconi
    Participant

I´ve been trying today after updating the mixer to V1.51 to Insert one of the FX racks (Transient, Multiband C, and Subharmonic) direct into a channel, but I couldn’t and if my memory is not pretty rusted I´m quite sure it was possible before??? probably my memory is not working,…

any one?

Profile photo of MikeShand
    MikeShand
    Participant

See section 5.2 on page 19 of the manual. Essentially you need to go to the back panel of the fx and set it to insert then choose the required input Channel.

Profile photo of MikeShand
    MikeShand
    Participant

See section 5.2 on page 19 of the manual. Essentially you need to go to the back panel of the fx and set it to insert then choose the required input Channel.

or alternatively, go to the FX tab on the processing of the channel, then under “send” chose rackFX and select the appropriate FX unit.

Imarconi
    Participant

Yes! That’s exactly how I remembered! Strange I didn’t find it last time…. I’ll take a look again asap!

Imarconi
    Participant

Ok! so I´ve found the trick, in the rear panel of the FX there is a little button where you can select if it is a SND-RTN or an Insert =) problem solved.

Thanks everyone!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.