Input Source Device change

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting Input Source Device change

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Detonator Detonator 10 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CityLifeSound
    CityLifeSound
    Participant

iLive 176 console and we just recently updated the firmware one month ago. The problem we are having, that didn’t exist until we updated, is this: When we play back from Dante and switch the quick input to “port B: Dante” everything changes fine and we get playback. We set up a scene originally that was just for playback. When we switch the scene to play live with saved settings the quick input still is in effect and we have to go in and switch it back to local. Also if we change a source device in the preamp menu it also stays with the change of every scene. All of our safes are disabled or not turned on. Is anyone else having this issue or can anyone tell us what we need to do to fix this. If we setup a scene to play a backing track then switch to a live scene we will be screwed. HELP please!!!

Profile photo of CityLifeSound
    CityLifeSound
    Participant

Ok so it appears as though we have figured it out!! In the Scene Safes menu, under Other, there is a button that says Patchbay and it was ON, we turned it off and we are solid.

Profile photo of Detonator
    Detonator
    Participant

Though your issue doesn’t apply to my work or affect me, I would like to thank your for informing us of your solution!

Regards,

-Tim Tyler

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.