Input selection / IO patch on MixPad

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Input selection / IO patch on MixPad

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RS RS 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Yvo
    Yvo
    Participant

One of the main things I want to be able do with an iPad app, is to change and configure the inputs on my channels. The SQ MixPad app can do this, but the Avantis na dLive apps can’t.
    Sure, there’s Director, but afaik that doesn’t run on an iPad.
    Hauling a laptop around is doable, but not ideal.

So here’s to hoping a lot of you will agree that being able to choose which inputs feed your channels is a very useful function to have on Mixpad.

Thanks!

P.S Yes, I searched, I even scrolled through all 34 pages but I didn’t find a previous suggestion.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

MixPad for dLive needs a lot of love, till it is the app most of us expect and know from other manufacturers.
    On the other hand A&H seems to be very tight lipped in cooperation with David from MixingStation. A app that proofs what might be possible. So as long as they are holding tight on their protocols and are not willing to enhance functionality of MixPad themselves it remains eat or die.
    Or A&H might be talking about what they are up to? Not!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.