Input Patchbay Safe specifc channel

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Input Patchbay Safe specifc channel

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pinkpanter
    pinkpanter
    Participant

Hello Community

in a multisurface setup (FOH-MON), how can I switch specific channels in the inputpatchbay to “safe”?
    At the moment it’s only possible to switch globally in “Role Safes” and “Global safes” Scenes Setting Menu “other”.

Thx
    Paul

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

I’m not sure if there’s a way to safe the patchbay for specifically channels in the scene filtering like that.

You can safe a channel completely (hold the little blue “Safes” button on the surface and press “Mix” on whatever channels you want to be safed), but come to think of it, I’m not sure if that includes the patching.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

We use an Avantis, but I find the inability to drill down and safe individual patchbay/routing points frustrating. It’s hard to consider this console a serious contender when basic things like changing how something is patched/routed with a scene (while not changing the entire console’s routing) isn’t available.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.