Input channel routing

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Input channel routing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DaveH
    DaveH
    Participant

I am curious if there is a way to rout an input channel fader, and aux fader (of the same channel) to a rotory knob?

I would like to be able to control the volume of my background music via rotory knob, but also have it control the same channel of my aux fed subs. As of right now, I have to adjust the volume of both highs and lows separately.

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Set the AUX to POST FADER for that channel, and it will follow the main mix fader setting. Generally aux fed subs should all be set to POST anyway so that they track the main mix. This allows you to set the differences using the aux mix, but once set those relations stay the same as the main fader levels are changed.

Profile photo of DaveH
    DaveH
    Participant

I really appreciate your help! I definitely should have been able to figure that out myself lol.

Profile photo of croydon_clothears
    croydon_clothears
    Participant

I’ll confess I’ve not given this all my attention…but…

Could you do this in “Ganging” or perhaps with a DCA Group?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Could you do this in “Ganging” or perhaps with a DCA Group?

that means controlling two different channels… but he want to control one channel with two different destinations…

@summitcn summed it up already 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.