innacurate tap tempo

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions innacurate tap tempo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ThomasL ThomasL 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Northernmonkry
    Northernmonkry
    Participant

Has anybody else experienced this? Was using the tap on qu pad last night…..the flashing lights, and thus the delay times, seem to speed up a few seconds after tapping.

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

Are you certain that the delay times in the FX were off? It could be that your network connection was unreliable perhaps? Check the local FX on the desk itself, too.

Profile photo of riggs1963
    riggs1963
    Participant

I have noticed this too…to the point where I use a patched in D2…the tap delay across the range is not really good enough…

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

i experienced on the Qu-16 that the Button-LED for Tap-Tempo if set to a softkey is too slow for high ratios! Tried the same on the GLD-80 this weekend and i thought the LED’s are faster than on my Qu-16! Is this related to the software or to the LED’s?

Profile photo of ThomasL
    ThomasL
    Participant

What I experienced was the following. When tapping the tempo, for example a 1/4 Beat, on a soft key, the LED of the Key needs 4-8 Taps (depending on Tempo) to get to the right Tempo. So your optical “delay control” is really running behind your normal workflow. This is pretty annoying since I’m used to the iLive-Delay where this is no issue at all.

Regards,
    Thomas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.