Increase Channel Gang or add Stereo Channel Function

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Increase Channel Gang or add Stereo Channel Function

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Detonator Detonator 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of djprasad44
    djprasad44
    Participant

GLD SERIES CAN’T MAKE STEREO CHANNEL LIKE iLIVE SERIES BUT CAN MAKE USING GANGING UNFORTUNATELY GLD & iLIVE BOTH HAVE 8 GANG ONLY CAN YOU INCREASE IT TO 16 OR 12 GANG IT CAN’T, ADD FACILITY TO GLD SERIES ALSO MAKING STEREO CHANNEL LIKE iLIVE SERIES.THANK YOU

djprasad44
    Participant

gld team can you increase channel ganging function or add stereo channel function to gld without hardware modification (by software update)?
    if can please add more than 8gang 12/16gang more suitable for making more stereo channel
    add Gain function to attribute in ganging.
    if can please add stereo channel function like ilive series 8gang is enough

Profile photo of John-S
    John-S
    Participant

People around here are resourceful and may have different ways to accomplish mixing. If you can give an example of how (and why) you need so many gangs it would assist others to visualize what you are doing.

That would be a big step in the direction of helping you.

Regards,

John

djprasad44
    Participant

thank you for reply. actually i need so many gang to make stereo channel for live band setup
    i need stereo channel for this item
    Roland XP-30
    Roland XP-60
    Roland XP-80
    Casio CZ-1
    YAMAHA PSR-950S
    Roland JV2080
    Roland SPD-20 X2
    Roland SPD-SX
    Roland TD-30K

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Well you have 8 Gang’s and a few Stereo Channels… i think that should work.. for me i’ve never used more than 3 gang’s and i work a lot with different bands!

Profile photo of Detonator
    Detonator
    Participant

djprasad44 –

1. 8 gangs
    2. 2 stereo channels
    3. 16 dcas
    -this can control 26 channel pairs or gangs.

Allen & Heath reads suggestions. Repetitive posts will not further your agenda.

-Tim Tyler
    Detonator Sound

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.