important Fx Library missing

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions important Fx Library missing

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nik Nik 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nik
    Nik
    Participant

To my great regret I just noticed that in the sq series there are missing the fx engines related to de-eser and picth correction.
    this surprise left me with a bad taste in my mouth, considering the cost of the sq mixer and these effects were present in my old vs-2fx cards of roland console, now 20 years old.
    I hope that with the next releases you can add it, because ‘in my opinion it’s a sin less pardonable, given the prestige of the company.

Con mio grande dispiacere ho appena notato che nella serie sq mancano i motori fx relativi a de-eser e picth correction.
    questa sorpresa mi ha lasciato con l’amaro in bocca, considerato il costo del mixer sq e questi effetti erano presenti nelle vecchie schede vs-2fx di roland vecchie ormai di 20 anni.
    spero che con le prossime release si possano aggiungere, perche’ a mio avviso e’ una pecca poco perdonabile, considerato il prestigio dell’azienda.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.