iLive t80 display does not work

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting iLive t80 display does not work

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Underscore Underscore 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of djdm
    djdm
    Participant

Display black screen on the touch does not react, but everything else works.
    Sorry for my English.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

I’m guessing that the power supply for the screen has quit.
    I have read of some systems where the surface internals accumulated an over abundance of dust/dirt thru the ventilation, thus causing the power supply to overheat. I don’t recall if it just blew a fuse that could be replaced or if the entire power supply unit had to be replaced.

In the meantime, if you have a windows laptop and can connect to the ACE network, there is a program that you can run that will give you your screen display/functionality on the laptop(except that it is not touchscreen, you will need to use the mouse).
    The program is called, “DL5000SystemManager.exe”
    The file is normally located in the firmware update package of files. You can download the firmware update package that includes this file if you don’t already have it.

Underscore
    Participant

removed by edit.

Profile photo of djdm
    djdm
    Participant

The controller was purchased two weeks ago, and its overall working time was 48 hours. He could not get in this time a lot of dust, sufficient to damage the power supply.
    Sorry for my English.

Underscore
    Participant

Obviously something failed, and time for the vendor to investigate as it should most definitely be a warranty issue.
    It could even be as simple as a wire connector became loose during shipping and finally disconnected.

I did notice that the software application I mentioned earlier is firmware version specific. If you have only had it a couple of weeks, it should most likely be Ver 1.94 which you can download from Allen & Heath’s website if you are interested.
    You can also download the entire iLive editor program that you can run the mix rack from your laptop without the surface connected(obviously no surface inputs available) if needed in a pinch.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.