iLive T112 + IDR48+WM-Waves+PC Windows 7

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting iLive T112 + IDR48+WM-Waves+PC Windows 7

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Vasco Vasco 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Erwin
    Erwin
    Participant

Hello,
    I use this setup most for recording. The problem is, that the recording of all tracks stopps after some time.
    But you cannot say when the recording stopps. Sometims theres no problem, sometimes it stopps after 30 minutes sometimes after 2 hours.
    The recorded files have no clicks or any artefacts.
    One time I had the problem, that the recording does not start, I mean, that no signal comes into the PC.
    I tried to shut down the PC, then the iLive system, started PC first, last,…
    No solution and angry custumer because I had no tracks recorded.
    The next day I had this problem I started the same show at home, I had the show still in the IDR, no problem.
    I tried everything to find the problem of the last day, recording always works.
    In my last recording job, two weeks ago, the recording stopped after about 2 hours.
    The PC was located so that nobody could touch it backstage.
    Is there any log file where the problem is shown and anybody can see why the system stopped recording and what the problem is?
    I talked to waves support to have all drivers okay, i changed from pro-toosl to reaper, the connection from the waves card to the PC is about just 2 meters,…
    Best regards Erwin

Profile photo of Vasco
    Vasco
    Participant

It can be your firewall settings or avg internet security.
    The best way is to disconnect your wifi, activate vliegtuigstand.
    Firewall needs to be deactivated!!
    I had the same problem due to the firewall settings.
    I record every gig for many hours without hick ups. Dante card in my IDR32
    Good luck.

Profile photo of Erwin
    Erwin
    Participant

Thank you for your answer!!
    Please what is wifi and what is vliegtuigstand?
    Maybe its not englixh so please tell me what language it is so I can use a translater.
    Best regards
    Erwin

Profile photo of Vasco
    Vasco
    Participant

Ik ben een Nederlandse gebruiker.
    Bel me op 0629423348 voor meer info

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.