iLive T112 Faders

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions iLive T112 Faders

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kamah Kamah 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kamah
    Kamah
    Participant

I have noticed of late that our Church iLive T112 two faders on the furthest bank are moving up and down by themselves, (not the normal motorized fader movement) when i move through layers even after removing the ganging, this causes abrupt change in volumes during a service the only stop gap measure was freezing the two strips on the said bank. it first started with irregular alignment of the two faders when they where ganged (since they are the main L-R) one was positioned a few millimeters higher than the other. kindly give me a solution the mixer is only 1 year old, and i was expecting it to serve me for longer without such issues. am running on V1.94

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

By chance have you tried to ‘move’ or copy the channel to another location on the surface and see if the problem exists in the alternate position.
    Even if just for diagnostic testing purposes. I understand it’s not something you want to do during a active production…….

This may help determine if the issue is a physical issue with the fader mechanism or if it’s a software issue with the channel setup/properties.

Profile photo of Kamah
    Kamah
    Participant

Dear Sparky,

Thank you for the suggestion i will try it out and see how it goes. Meanwhile i expect Allen and Heath to give me a permanent solution, investing in such high end gear and experiencing problems within an year of purchase is really annoying, i would expect such from Behringer but not Allen&heath.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.