iLive MixPad connection error

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions iLive MixPad connection error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Benjie Chhakchhuak
    Benjie Chhakchhuak
    Participant

I recently purchased a Netgear DGND2700v2 wireless router. This works well with my QU system. But i could not get it to work with mu iLive system. The router has an IP address of 192.168.0.2. But my mixpad could not detect my iLive system. I really need help here.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Benjie,

Qu mixers default to DHCP, so your router will address a compatible IP address to the mixer and iPad, and off you go.
    iLive mixers default to static IP addresses (192.168.1.1 for the MixRack, 192.168.1.2 for the Surface, 192.168.1.3 for the touchscreen computer). You have two options:
    – Set your router (and Qu mixer) to a static IP address compatible with the iLive addresses. See ‘Setting up the wireless router’ in the MixPad Help file.
    – Set the iLive system to use DHCP. You will find this option in the Network settings, however bear in mind the system will likely fail to connect when a DHCP server (your router) is not present.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.