Ilive 80 disk boot failure.

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting Ilive 80 disk boot failure.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 9 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ginger Beard
    Ginger Beard
    Participant

We use and Ilive-80 for our studio broadcast board and when we booted it up this weekend we got this error message. “Disk boot failure, insert system disk and press enter”. Has anyone else run into this issue? Is it something that I can fix myself or do I need to have a Allen & Heath send someone out to take a look at it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

it looks like a bigger problem to the internal hard disk that contains the touch screen operating system…
    you can connect a normal PC to the system and let it do the touch screen emulation so you can operate it with mouse and keyboard

I would suggest to consult your dealer or distributor…

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

If you have another surface nearby, you can take the image from its CF flash drive, using R-Drive or similar software and then put that image onto new CF (they come as 1GB and as 2GB). I have several images from T112, not sure if that is the same as T80, never tried.

Alternatively you can order that CF from A&H via your distributor.

ddff

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

A quick note to say that CF cards are specific to the actual SBC computer fitted in the Surface, and we have used different SBCs through the years, so a CF copied from another Surface is not guaranteed to work. As Steffen said, contact your local dealer or our US distributor (AM&S) for assistance, they are best placed to support and advise you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.