iLive-122 TouchScreen Resolution

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions iLive-122 TouchScreen Resolution

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Leonardo M Leonardo M 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leonardo M
    Leonardo M
    Participant

Hy guys!

Please, I’m having such a trouble with my iLive-122. The TouchScreen resolution is wrong. It appears to be on a 4:3 instead of 16:9 (example). The screen appears to be stretched. When I go to the Utility option and touch Diagnostics and TouchScreen Calibration, the following process only shows me the top-left red target and I can’t do the following process. That is, only the top-left of the TouchScreen is perfectly calibrated and the other 3 corners have a huge difference when I touch the screen buttons.

I also tried to connect a VGA monitor on iLive and with then I can see (with a major resolution) all the targets on the calibration process. But I can’t do the process with my mouse (when I click the left-button mouse on the targets, he go back to the Diagnostics menu option with a 10 seconds timer option).

Can I do something about this?

Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.