iDR10 outputs randomly muting

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting iDR10 outputs randomly muting

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tamas Tamas 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Aquila
    Aquila
    Participant

Hi all, our church uses an iDR10 connected to an older iLive 80.

In the last few weeks we’ve started to encounter a problem where every output on the iDR10 would simultaneously mute itself rather erratically (all the mute LEDs come on), resulting in all outputs ranging from in-ears to FoH dropping out completely for several seconds at a time, working for a few seconds, then dropping out again and so on.

Standing next to the rack when the problem occurs, I can hear the unit click loudly – perhaps maybe a relay disengaging for some reason. Maybe a safety cutoff of some sort?

Given we’re located in a regional town and sending off the unit for a service is going to be rather inconvenient, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue before and if it was able to be resolved locally and/or are able to suggest any troubleshooting steps?

Thanks in advance,
    Matt

(ps. I’ve checked the iLive mixrack logs – there don’t seem to be any events logged at the times this problem occurs)

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Hi,

I have just experienced the same problem with my idr10/ilive144 setup.
    Did you get any answer or solution?

It is a terrible failure as the whole show mutes randomly… 🙁

I had luck as it was at home and not during a concert.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.