I cant see the recordings from the Sq drive on my computer

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting I cant see the recordings from the Sq drive on my computer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Víctor Víctor 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Víctor
    Víctor
    Participant

Hello Ive got a trouble my computer cant read the files that ive recorded on Sq drive .I can see them and play into Sq.
    I know the File extensión would be Fat32
    But here comes the strange things the files now are Raw Files .. I didnt unplug the hard disk before ive tried to bulkdump in the computer.
    Some Help would be apreciated
    Thanks

Profile photo of Víctor
    Víctor
    Participant

Heres the picture

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi @victor

The drive file system will be FAT but the audio file extensions will be *.WAV.

Each multitrack recording is stored as a folder which includes a mono WAV for each channel you had patched to USB out when you pressed record.
    You can find these folders in <USB DRIVE>:\AHSQ\USBMTK when the drive is connected to a computer.

Stereo recordings are stored as stereo WAV files in <USB DRIVE>:\AHSQ\USBREC.

If your recordings have become corrupted, they probably wouldn’t be able to be played using the SQ, but just in case they have been corrupted somehow, you can also try the steps here to recover them – https://support.allen-heath.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4402934227857-SQ-Recovery-of-corrupted-SQ-Drive-recordings

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Víctor
    Víctor
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply Keith
    Sorry for my bad English
    Yes i know but Thats the trouble i cant see nothing on my harddisk when i plug in my computer
    The win says that cant open the harddisk.
    I check the harddisk and it seems all the are raw Files…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.