Hypabass

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JeroenAudio JeroenAudio 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Walter
    Walter
    Participant

Hallo,
    Ich habe mir jetzt das Plugin Hypabass installiert.
    Leider vermisse ich eine Anleitung wie ich den Effekt verwenden kann bzw eine genaue Beschreibung des Effekts.Was ist der Unterschied zwischen beware und lost fundamental?
    Kann mir jemand helfen?
    Vielen Dank

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

english please

indeed the link to the page doesn’t work at the moment
    maybe @keithjah can provide more information

https://www.allen-heath.com/key-series/sq/sq-add-on-processing/sq-hyper-bass/

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

found it

SQ – Hypabass

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

You can look here. It´s for Dlive, but the same plugin

Hypabass

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

Ups, Steffen beat me by a minute! 😉

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I hope the people that use the Hypabass processing actually have a system that can reproduce all the sub low frequencies!

Profile photo of Walter
    Walter
    Participant

Danke

Profile photo of JeroenAudio
    JeroenAudio
    Participant

Due to the problems that arose some days after the release of version 1.5 I hadn’t upgraded my SQ6 nor ‘bought’ the free version of Hypabass. With the release of 1.5.1. I feel comfortable to download and install both now. Sorry to see I have to pay for Hypabass now.
    @KeithJ A&H: Will there be another period during we can download it for free again, let’s say to celebrate version 1.5.1? ;-). I would highly appreciate it!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Yes @mike C
    My heart goes out to the sound company that has to repoduce the level of low sub bass.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

My heart goes out to the sound company that has to repoduce the level of low sub bass.

They actually have a warning listed about the infra sub frequencies and speaker damage.

I’m sure some people have already turned their subs or two way boxes inside out.
    Depending on how hard the infra is pushed the overall system processing/protection is
    only going to do so much.
    Pro subs that can truly do 20hz at full power are few and far between.

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Due to the problems that arose some days after the release of version 1.5 I hadn’t upgraded my SQ6 nor ‘bought’ the free version of Hypabass.

You can always buy it with the coupon online and not update the board right away. It will stay in your online account until you are ready to deploy it.

Profile photo of JeroenAudio
    JeroenAudio
    Participant

Thanks Scott, I know, but unfortunately the coupon/code I have (not sure if I can share it here) isn’t valid anymore. Yes, you’re right, I should have done it when it became available and installed it later. My bad…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.