How to videos on YouTube

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions How to videos on YouTube

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PetraV PetraV 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brosco
    Brosco
    Participant

When will Allen and Heath put up ‘How to Videos’ on YouTube for the QU-16? There are plenty for Behringer X32 and others, and for novices like myself it would be good to have some online video support! Not all of us are self confessed experts!

Just a thought.

Profile photo of MartinW
    MartinW
    Participant

I’d like to see that too.

The desk is quite easy to learn, but I find the manual doesn’t always help. Took me a while to figure out how to get FX working with main LR mix

Profile photo of Brosco
    Brosco
    Participant

I got the FX to work in the main mix, but I can’t seem to get them to record in pro tools when usb streaming.

Profile photo of PetraV
    PetraV
    Participant

Reaction to let A&H know there are more than one interested:
    I agree. It will be definitely helpful to see some YouTube video’s.

Profile photo of lesouvage
    lesouvage
    Participant

What specific topics would you like to be covered when a sequel of Howto video’s would started. I have a QU-16 and a friend of me has professional video equipment and experience with shooting and editing video’s. I would love to produce the videos with my friend. It will A&H not cost an arm and a leg.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Just to say that we have started filming of a tutorial video series, similar to the resources already available for iLive, GLD and ME-1 on our YouTube channel. This had not happened before mainly because of a number of changes to the software and GUI, which would have made any early effort worthless. Also the videos can now cater for both Qu-16 and Qu-24.

So please bear with us for a while.

Nicola
    A&H

Profile photo of MartinW
    MartinW
    Participant

Cool, look forward to seeing them

Profile photo of PetraV
    PetraV
    Participant

Hi Nicola, make sure to expain what to do with FX. I’m having a hard time to understand what to do with FX3 and FX4 on the Qu-16.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.