How to pick which channels map to mac core audio input?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions How to pick which channels map to mac core audio input?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 8 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of davidweb
    davidweb
    Participant

Another stupid question.
    I’m trying to merge the output from my Qu-24 into Wirecast for livestreaming our music.
    I’ve got the QU hooked up via usb. It shows up in the Mac. And it shows up in Wirecast.
    My intention was to feed it from a matrix, and put a delay on it to time align it with the room audio from our video camera.
    But i can’t seem to figure out how to control which signal is coming into Wirecast.
    It seems to send a generic LR mix no matter what I have setup in the board.

If i go into a daw like garageband I can see all of the individual channels show up.
    But i’m less clear on which ones get mapped as a generic “mac audio device” when you go into the mac control panel and see “Qu-24 Audio”

Is it channel 1+2? or 17+18?
    Or do you need to do something in the mac Midi Control panel untility to specify?
    And is there any reason I won’t be able to delay the signal coming into the mac as I intend?

Sorry I’m such a noob but I didn’t see any obvious answers to this in the manual.

thanks for any leads

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

1&2 probably

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.