How to add effects on each different mics?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions How to add effects on each different mics?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rowe Cierras
    Rowe Cierras
    Participant

Hello and good day. This will be a complete dumb and noob question. I’m sorry. How to add effects on each different mics? I am serving in a church and they purchased a QU-24 mixer. Say I want to add delay and reverb on Mic 1 and on Mic 3 I want reverb only. Like that of a situation. I kinda get the idea of the flow of the mixer but not that much. I still have much to learn on this mixer. Thanks in advance for your response guys.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

On your FX 1 select a suitable reverb like the SMR. On FX 2 select the 2tap delay.

Now press the FX1 button on the right side. You are now looking at the FX buss. Raise the fader for mics 1 and 3. You should hear reverb. This is assuming that the sends and returns masters are up. They appear on the upper layer. Usually up from factory.

Press FX 2 and then raise the fader for mic 1 or 3. That will add delay. You do this for any mic channel that you want FX added. Hope that helps.

Profile photo of Rowe Cierras
    Rowe Cierras
    Participant

Thank you Sir. You’ve been a great help.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Anytime.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.