how link two dlive systems for FOH/Monitor via M-dante

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions how link two dlive systems for FOH/Monitor via M-dante

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mr bigman mr bigman 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mr bigman
    mr bigman
    Participant

hello everyone, i am new to dante setup. my church just got two Dlive systems, 1 CDM64 and two Dante cards. please can anyone help me with steps on how to set up these consoles for FOH and Monitor via dante on one stage box . thanks

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Mr Bigman,

We only support multi-surface operation on the same MixRack via our own gigaACE or fibreACE cards. You can still use a Dante card in the Surface for recording and interfacing with other Dante equipment, but it sounds like you will need a gigaACE card in the CDM64 to make your system work. Alternatively you could consider investing in a second MixRack e.g. DM0 which would also give you 128ch of independent processing / mix and more flexibility.

I see you’re based in Nigeria? If so you can reach out to James at PAXT (+44 1223 830 800) http://www.paxt.com for further advice.

Profile photo of mr bigman
    mr bigman
    Participant

thanks so much nicola!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.