How do you post a Topic in Allen & Heath Community Forum Group Page?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions How do you post a Topic in Allen & Heath Community Forum Group Page?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of jaykaypro jaykaypro 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jaykaypro
    jaykaypro
    Participant

QUESTION –
    How do you post a Topic in the Allen & Heath Community Forum Group Page?

ANSWER –
    You need to open up a category field and then choose a subject field below the main category,
    then once you in the subject field, look way down the bottom of each of the main forums subject pages
    there is a section titled ’Create new topic in [whichever forum group page you are looking at]’
    Example, visit “Qu forum”, “QU General Discussions”. Don’t open any of the conversation topics,
    but scroll down to the bottom of the page & you will find the area where you can start a new topic.

I created this Topic in “Qu feature suggestions”, as I could not find a General Subject Group appropriate
    for my Topic, so I chose this Subject Group in A&H Community Forum Page.

Thanks to Dags & Bob for pointing me in the right direction, much appreciated guys 🙂

Hopefully A&H forum will create a link at the top of their Forum page to post a Topic (Bob’s suggestion),
    & maybe they can have a “General A&H” forum page too 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.