How do I report a Software Defect for QU Series

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions How do I report a Software Defect for QU Series

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alrod Alrod 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tjmcsorley
    tjmcsorley
    Participant

We’re using the latest QU-32 firmware update 1.73 in a Live Church venue and have run across the following software defect that I’d like to report, but it’s unclear on how to do that for A&H products.

We typically run two iPads running the QU-Pad App (one for FOH, one for IEM Monitors). We also have 5 iPhones running QU-You (Worship Band). We also have an audio engineer at the console who mixes our live stream on Mix 9/10.

We are having issues with the Channel MUTE indicators on the console.

Whenever the MUTE button on a channel is pressed on the iPad, the iPad user gets immediate feedback that the MUTE toggled as desired. However, the Live Stream person at the console on Mix 9/10 does ***NOT*** see the channel MUTE indicator toggle (it remains in the same state it was in before the iPad person toggled it). If the Live Stream person changes from Mix-9/10 to L/R and then back again to Mix-9/10, then the MUTE indicator does change and everything is properly synced.

Right now, we’ve setup “rules” where only the FOH can Mute/UnMute… but it’s an un-easy feeling for the Live Stream operator to be watching a presenter step to the MIC and see an indicator that the channel is MUTED, only to hear them loud and clear once they begin talking.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is a known bug and will be fixed in the upcoming V1.80 firmware and app.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Here is a reasonable bet them 😀

Profile photo of Alrod
    Alrod
    Participant

What’s the ETA on the v1.80 release, and what other goodies can we expect?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Mid October IIRC, it’s been announced 😉

Profile photo of Alrod
    Alrod
    Participant

Sorry, I missed the memo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.