How can I interface a 2nd Qu32 as a monitor desk off of my dsnake system?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions How can I interface a 2nd Qu32 as a monitor desk off of my dsnake system?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 9 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Yes, I PAFL using the alt out to IEMs, but there is only one PAFL, so you’ll fight the FOH engineer for it

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

ahh 2 great ideas there.
    1. Splitting the mix sends at the AR2412 to another side of stage QU16.[ or running a small 8x way multi as I do for the shout mic and unexpected scenarios.. coms etc..]

2. However Bob has brought a really good point about PAFL’ing for a monitor tech whom has the second iPad side of stage?

I PAFL using the alt out to IEMs, but there is only one PAFL, so you’ll fight the FOH engineer for it

There is only ONE PAFL system and if the FOH tech uses that to listen to a wedge for solo-ing instruments…
    I’m talking rock n roll here I guess, not so much House of worship or theater

Headphone is linked to PAFL at the FOH

As a thought, can you run Dante software in a Mac [just the software] using USB in and out to different ports?
    I dont know much about Danmte except that latency is minimal

Interesting thoughts
    thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.