How about a "Boxing Day" sale on some DEEP plugins?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions How about a "Boxing Day" sale on some DEEP plugins?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ianhind
    ianhind
    Participant

For many of us, the DEEP plugins are priced way out of reality. Every plugin manufacturer offers sales, discounts, and time sensitive deals, I think it’s about time Allen & Heath jump on board for this.

DEEP plugins on SQ series have been out long enough where initial adopters can’t be upset for buying if these go on sale now, they’ve had good use out of them while anyone who didn’t invest hasn’t.

Every single manufacturer I can possibly think of has had incredible sales lately Sonnox, Waves, Soundtoys, Plugin-Alliance, etc…

Please give us a chance to get these DEEP plugins at a discount for even 1 day (Boxing Day)

Profile photo of OrionX
    OrionX
    Participant

+1 for this – My SQ-7 arrives tomorrow – I’d definitely pickup the compressor and GEQ packs on Boxing Day if they were on sale!

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

Since I have 2 SQ mixers a sale would be nice but it would also be nice to be able to install on all of your registered mixers or at least the ability to transfer plugins between your own mixers if needed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.