High Pass and EQ Displays

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions High Pass and EQ Displays

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura Tatsuya Nakamura 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alberto.irrera
    alberto.irrera
    Participant

The comments on the ‘Screen follows surface’ functionality (don’t follow HPF, do follow PEQ band selection) are on the list of things to consider for the future though so please do continue to let us know if this is something important to you.

It’s a very common and understandable complaint: all the fellow engineers I know who also work on SQ desks think so, we simply don’t understand how the current behavior can seem adequate or comfortable.

If I’m on EQ and tweaking the HPF, I want to stay on the EQ view: if not, why is the HPF curve showing there?

Please stop that useless jump!

Profile photo of Gregg Grey
    Gregg Grey
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Andy
    Andy
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

As far as I’m concerned, they could eliminate the dedicated HPF screen. All the information should be on the EQ screen.

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

Seems reasonable to me to switch to the EQ screen when I select an EQ band. I’ve been tweaking the Width knob to get there, since that’s the setting least likely to affect the sound, but it doesn’t work if I’m on a shelf band.

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

+10000 !!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.