Help requested – Routing inputs to AUX

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Help requested – Routing inputs to AUX

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tsugua tsugua 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tsugua
    tsugua
    Participant

Hi There,

I’m brand new to the DLive, we are and AV installer for museum spaces and a junior person in the org chose the DM0 as the mixer for a small video playback theatre. It’s way overkill for what we need to do and it seems like an amazing product but I really just need to figure out how to route some sources to a mixer for volume control and then to an output. We have four stereo sources and eight mono outputs. I need to route the input 1&2 to outputs 1&2 (done) and then I need to route input 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 to an AUX out and then route that AUX out to outputs 3>8. Does anyone have a suggestion or can point me to a tutorial on how to mix to AUX?

I’ve not spent much time on a proper sound board since my theatre training many years ago so I’d appreciate any help I can get!

Profile photo of Brent H.
    Brent H.
    Participant

Can you explain a little more about your setup? The DM0 is only the “brain” of the mixer and has no built-in I/O–you have to add it with IO cards or A&H’s expanders/stage boxes, etc. Do you have a surface to control it (like a S3000) or are you using the Director app only?

Profile photo of tsugua
    tsugua
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Brent. I have the A&H stage box too. I did end up finding the routing button (I must have clicked past it a 100 times!). I’ve got the system running as needed. Now for the midi control…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.