Heart -attack recipe :)

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Heart -attack recipe :)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kivi Kivi 10 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kivi
    Kivi
    Participant

Try this with GLD 80 1.4 firmwire. Take biggest PA. And big stage and two bands. In soundcheck save bands separately in two scenes. Now turn on multiband comp and save it to second scene. Done! Let people in. Now recall first scene. After first band recall second scene and bang!!!!!!! You will get heart -attack. Try it and if you are still alive let’s hope A&H will fix this bug. 🙂

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Are you SURE it wasn’t the phantom power? When switching a de-esser insert on or off it drops audio for a second, I’d assume other inserts would be the same. 48V will definitely produce a bang though.

Chris

Profile photo of Kivi
    Kivi
    Participant

No, I do not used in this show de-esser. I used this show during one year before came 1.4 firmwire update.
    It was a musical and i have 30 scene there, half are with singers. One thing what i did after upgrade,I added the multiband comp to the scene which was with singers. And I’ve got five bangs before came brake. I had five hundred victims and witnesses. 🙂
    Problem solved when I turned on multiband comp in the rest of scenes.

Kivi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.