Group channel bug help

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Group channel bug help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris93 Chris93 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of VRMusicGroup
    VRMusicGroup
    Participant

Hi, I did a recent install with a GLD 80 console and have run into a problem myself and my team are puzzled by. This board is setup for FOH and monitors/Aviom use. I had the drums routed to a group channel (only one was available, mains FOH is the other group?) and that group channel was used to send stereo drums out channels 1/2 for the Aviom. This worked until the board was updated and now for whatever reason, FOH and the drum group faders and mixes are mirrored. The two act identical and we can’t seem to figure out why or what could have happened. I’m hoping we’re missing something simple. Also, shouldn’t there be two groups available to use besides the LR Mix?

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

The amount of groups is determined by your configuration setup. Allocating DSP. How is that setup? You just have 2 groups? I don’t understand what you mean by the FOH being set as a group.

As for the mirroring I am not sure about it. Unless someone else or AH has some idea. If I had your show file I could load into mine and look at it.

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

It’s a subgroup, it’s doing exactly what it’s supposed to do. In you previous configuration you must have been using an aux instead.

Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.