Global Safe Override with Scene Recall Filter

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Global Safe Override with Scene Recall Filter

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dave Perry Dave Perry 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cekren
    cekren
    Participant

I think it would be very useful if it was possible to manually override global scene safes on a per scene basis in Scene Recall Filter window. There have been several instances where I would prefer to have a parameter globally safe’ed to prevent random scenes from accidentally recalling it, but then have the option to have a specific scene override that safe without having to globally release the parameter and have to search through every other scene to ensure it’s not being recalled elsewhere.

This is specifically an issue in theatrical scene programming where there are upwards of >150 scenes in the show that are constantly being edited, revised, etc.

With this, having an option to reset all overrides might help, too…

Profile photo of Dave Perry
    Dave Perry
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Dave Perry
    Dave Perry
    Participant

As a follow up on this Cekren how do you go about plotting a show with ques. I normally set up some global safes for things like GEQ on radio microphones and then create my first scene with recall filters enabled. I normally recall only level and mutes for rads. I then copy and paste this scene lots of times and then when running rehearsals overwrite scenes to keep the recall filter in place and save having to set the recall filters every single time I store a scene. On the occassional scene I will tweek a filter but for the most part it is the same for every que.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.